Neko

Friday, November 23, 2007

In The Wars, As My Mother Would Say.


It's been an injurious few weeks for me, I must say. So much so that it's beginning to soak my noodle, just a little. I'm normally not the most stoic of people- I tend to have finger booboos and then walk around like a two-year-old aquiring sympathy from everyone- but I also like to think of myself of healthy, and not neding medical attention.
However, in the past few weeks I have :
  • been bitten by some sort of mystery insect, and gotten a gigantic tar-black bruise that faded to a knob, but which was not life threatening and would not lead to my leg falling off (according to the Happy Doctor*)
  • had random tummy ailments and dizziness that may or may not have been related to the bite (also according to the HD),
  • the usual assortment of oddly-placed mystery bruises
  • giant sudden cavern appearing in molars.
  • bled from the ear, and onto my clean pillow (just once, but still disconcerting).
  • spontaneous yet gushery lip-bleedage (may have been toast-related)**
So, that's...weird. And Icky. And makes me feel like some sort of hypochondriacal weakling. I'd much rather bleat about tiny imagined agonies, thank youverymuch. Or one extended bout of flu, where I can take time off from work.

Anyway, moving on, here is a poll:

*"so, now I want you to make a wee-wee in the little bakkie, okay?"
** satisfyingly, horrified annoying semi-boss so much she disappeared from my office for the rest of the day instead of asking me for that favour.
*** Not mine though. Other peoples'.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

I promise to say something nice at your memorial service.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Richard Catto said...

I'd love to vote for your blog, HOWEVER, I notice your amatomu.com rank banner is being obscured at top by blogspot thingy, AND unfortunately, due to some highly complex internal rules that I have, I am unable to vote for you until I can clearly see what your amatomu rank is.

Chat soon. bye! :-D

4:58 AM  
Blogger ChewTheCud said...

You bleed from your ears? WICKED!

Like steampunk, emo, goth, Tim Burton-esque figurines? Go here. I want them all ;)

I don't care what your, my or anyone else's amatomu rank is...

12:58 PM  
Blogger crayola dude said...

Hahah. Oh man, you need a holiday!

As for your label, I can let you in on a little secret... It's a global positioning for Coke worldwide that came from the Big Overseas Cheeses. We were given the positioning, and told to adapt it locally. Nothing we could do, and I agree, it's fekkin awful. :(

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home