Neko

Friday, April 18, 2008

I know, I know, I know.

kitteh via memebon.jp

Really, I've been lax. So lax. But you know how it is. Seasons change, your body goes all floopy, your work drains you, and all you do in your free moments is readonline comics and sneer at your coffee. Speaking of which, I'll be right back.

Okay, so, I don't really have a topic for today. It's been one of those days. I awoke, went to the loo, and toilet wouldn't stop flushing. As far as I know, it might still be flushing. The Flatmate had left her cellphone at home, and the landlord had gone out. What to do, what to do? Panic, apparently. And then go to work. And try to get hold of the flatmate at her workplace. No luck. Panic some more. Eat Pronutro.

That kind of day.

This always seems to happen to me. This kind of non-stop-flushing issue. This is the second straight apartment that this has happened to me. It's disconcerting. Am I some sort of toilet jinx? That's a very specific way to have bad luck. I've never had any other sorts of plumbing problems...

All of this is ditracting me from the real problem at hand: my lax blogging of late. I'm going to have to do better about it. Even if it means posting my toilet issues.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your flatmate didn't forget her cellphone at home. Maybe she fell in and got flushed away. It could happen. If I was you, I'd put a call through to the lads at the sewerage works and ask them to keep an eye out for her.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the kitty is cute. Just be careful you don't get "bogged down" with household issues.
Bwahahahah

3:19 PM  
Blogger ChewTheCud said...

Stop yanking the handle down so hard with your freak strength. You're like she-hulk up in there ;)

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do to upset the plumbing gods so?

*shakes head disparingly*

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home