Neko

Friday, March 28, 2008

boredy-bored-bored.


You may, perchance, be wondering, what I've been up to. And why I haven't posted. I'll tell you: treacle. My brain has become treacle. Sticky, sticky, treacle. Sweet. Yummy. Good on toast, perhaps. But no use for writing.

Office life has been slow of late, due to all the important people (ie anyone who gives me tasks) being in Israel, I have had very few demands on my time. So, bored am I. And, bugger it, it's tiring!!!! I get home and am dead sleepy. Frankly, I'd rather spend all day running around being busy than surfung facebook and begging people to let me help them do stuff. Zzzz.

Here are some of the ways I have been filling the dead zones:
  • making tea. Also, coffee.
  • eating biscuits.
  • photoshop tutorials.
  • emailing.
  • wandering around the office talking to everyone who is slightly more busy than I am.
  • going to the toilet.
  • going downstairs to the garden to inspect the pigeons.
  • Lunch.
  • zzzzzzzzz.
As you can see, a thrill-a-minute. So, consequently, my brain has shrunk down to a little walnut-thing (softer, though). Walnut-treacle. Mmm. This means that I open up Blogger and can't bloody think. Of anything. Well, nothing interesting. I learned to play Canasta over Easter. Sex life good. Looking forward to winter. Getting a haircut this afternoon. Bleh.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kyknoord said...

No use for writing? I'll loan you my treacle pen. Developed by NASA during the cold war.

11:06 AM  
Blogger I are wearing the jean pant said...

You're in Israel???

PS. Oh Hai. I'm back.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it. Treaclitis. Impossible to treat, with out large amounts of holiday. With exciting bits.

5:41 PM  
Blogger ChewTheCud said...

Nothing like stumbleupon to while away those days ;)

Dolce - Treacle tits?

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Chew, thanks! I'll have two, with Honey Nipples on top.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home