Neko

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've compiled a list...


...of things that exist in my head that, make me happy to think about. Because I've been bitching all day long...

1) a cupcake with a yellow duckling on the top in icing.
2) a round-neck white cotton t-shirt with Ian Curtis*' face on it.
3) a handwritten letter from a friend with stickers and photos enclosed
4) a kitten wearing a tyrolean sweater and knitted bobble hat.
5) painting my nails with lavender-blue nail varnish, with tiny silver dots.
6) talking only in the present tense. "I am sleeping well, last night. I am having dreams. Let's shopping in Dubai"**.
7) a free ticket to any country that has Starbucks.
8) Marc Jacobs designing a shoe based on my wonderfulness, and Philip Treacy doing a matching hat.
9) sleeping late every day for the rest of my life.
10) papering my apartment walls with pale robin's-egg blue and eggshell-white lace.
11) breaking into exclusive books and stealing all the new books I can carry in a black bag, so many that my entire apartment smells of fresh paper and ink for a week.

Also, I would like my colleague to remove Toto's "Africa" as her cellphone ring. It's been a stressful day and that's just not helping.

* This is why google was invented.
** much like english is spoken in Japan.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SheBee said...

I is noticing you like this present tense event.

I like yellow ducks too.

Bleh.

Nice post tho.

I'm too lazy to google curtis, by the by.

5:26 PM  
Blogger I are wearing the jean pant said...

Joy Division!!!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger kyknoord said...

I like traffic lights

9:22 AM  
Blogger kyknoord said...

What happened to your poll? I was all ready to vote and everything.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Betenoir said...

shebee: that is pretty lazy. google is being easy. it it why it is google!
jeanpant: Yessss! I have a total thing for Joy Division.
kyk: especially when they're green?

9:25 AM  
Blogger lordwiggly said...

Papering your apartment walls with sparrow-fart coloured lace? Is that so you feel comfy in your white jacket of hugs?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home