Neko

Monday, October 01, 2007

A Very Brave Girl.


Yesterday was my first beach day of the season, and a very exciting one it was. You see, I had resolved that ennough was enough, no more would I suffer the tyranny and shame of the two white triangles of dead-looking white flesh! No more would I have to photoshop self-portraits to even out skin tone on my chestal region! Yes, people, I this is the year...for toplessness!

Seriously.

I'm not one for exposing myself in public. But, honestly, it's practically become de rigeur these days to go about like a three-year-old*. And for a while I've been gazing jealously at the bronzed noombies of the beach girls**, who have no top-half tan lines, and can ear low-cut tops, and don't look weird naked. Well, unless they just look weird naked naturally, but that's another topic for another time.

So, I decided to gird my loins and stop being such a big baby. It wasn't easy though. I got to the beach, ready for my quest. I scanned the few people on the beach: nice, not too few for me to stand out, not so many that it would be intimidating. Mostly girl, and families with naked children. Good, nakedness of children helps my cause. There were some fully-dressed beach-watchers, which was totally creeping me out, because I just knew they were dirty perverts waiting for my boobies. Beaches= beachwear, it's a dress code, and people who don't respect that... perverts!

Anyway, finally the time came, and I whipped of my top and lay down like a little person trying to be unobtrusive. Nobody jeered, pointed or giggled. In fact, very few noticed, possibly. As I've mentioned, my ta-tas*** are not that big. So, I passed my first tan time without event, enjoying the cool breeze on my skin. and I think it'll be a little easier next time.

I feel very brave, and accomplished, like I climbed a mountain or something. Only without the physical exertion part, which would suck. Score one for the half-naked lady!

*but with boobs.
** well, until they noticed and then suddenly it got all weird.
*** starting to run out of synonyms for breasticles.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SheBee said...

**Gasp!**

You tanned your booblets whilst being nekked?

My gad. You ARE a brave girl!

12:35 PM  
Blogger kyknoord said...

I think the important question here is what kind of sunscreen did you you use?

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am dead jealous. My numbies need support, or I get weird shadow marks on my feet.

*sigh*

2:46 PM  
Blogger Betenoir said...

shebee: totally neekked booblets. they gasped at the fresh air.
Kyk: spf 1million. they're pretty white.
dolce: ooh. that sounds annnoying. I bet running is a pain too! :(

3:27 PM  
Blogger fuzzy logic said...

Oooh braveness! I tried it in Nice, but it's easier amongst the liberal Frenchies - they stare at you if you *keep* your kit on.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home