Neko

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Arbitrary and slightly insane.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Nosebleeds. Nothing like staunching blood flow from your face in the workplace on your second day there to create... an impression. Perhaps if I worked at Harga's House of Vampires, or somesuch, this would not be an issue. I'm pretty sure elegant people do not get nosebleeds. or perhaps they do, but it is elegant. I'm not sure how one would accomplish such an effect.

The Christmas spirit is starting to take over the country, which is a bit... tacky, as usual. You know, the Christmas thing in Japan was great, very subdued, and lots of emphasis on cheesy romance. also it was snowy and somehow the whole tree/ tinsel thing worked. But (and I must emphasise this point most strongly) it is very hot here (nosebleed possibly related to this), and the whole christmas thing somehow ends up all..sticky. And Christmas Braais are just not very... convincing.

Also, I'm not going to get any presents, which sucks. I love presents. I would like: chocolate, those red shoes at Zoom with the big ribbon, A big fuck-off external hard drive, and Eddie Izzard.

I love Eddie Izzard.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Lurie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Dan Lurie said...

12 monkeys mating, 11 donkeys dancing, 10 pygmies farming, 9 socks a-swimming, FIVE GOLD RINGS...

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home