Neko

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

How to be sick, like the doggie.

eck. So, the musical is over, Erin has left for Tokyo (and lots of sex with her hubby), we have a new Erin, Greg (a.k.a Gurekku, a.k.a Erin 2, a.k.a Erinboy). Last weekend we had a Taikiparty, in Taiki (hence the name, see how we did that there?) i.e. Stephen's town. Well, actually on Friday night we had a barbecue at Jeremy's house, where Sara and I drank a lot of red wine... I ended up attempting to wrestle Kajsa, which was a very bad idea, as she's twice my height and I ended up eating floor.
I then spent most of the next day being told that I am very tiny, you know.

Saturday was spent resting and vaguely cleaning Jeremy's house (barbecue mess is the most disgusting the next day, in my opinion), going to McDonald's (cheeseburger+ grilled chicken sando+ petit pancakes with apple icing+ ginger ale...yum). We noticed at least 3 couples on a McDate, which is a pretty Japanese phenomenon... You get all dressed up and take your GF on a romantic date to McDonarudo...And I'm talking twentysomethings here, not cash-strapped teens....

after a wee jaunt to Toys R Us, we picked up Greg and headed to Taiki, where we made Tacos, drank beer, and got Dan very drunk (3 beers). This is his first really drunk experience and he was very funny. We are slowly introducing him to the art of being cool. (we've worked on his dress sense a bit and encouraged him to ask girls out, which means he's gotten some dates...And some bootay). So handling his alcohol is the next step.

the next morning we gave D a haircut... He was attempting to grow a Jewfro and it wasn't really working for him, so Sara gave him an Emo-ish, indie haircut, and we both warned him against the dread middle parting. He looks way better now. Next step: indie-emo thick-framed glasses.

anyway, by Sunday night Sara, Stephen and I all felt pretty bad, and realised we had come down with the same cold... By Tuesday I couldn't get up, so I have so far missed two days of school... I haven't showered since Sunday and I'm all mucousy...Lovely. This weekend we're heading to Sapporo for the Yosakoi Dance festival, so I need to be healthy by then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame you lost Erin but you got another one. D's haircut most excellent and he looks great. We have simultaneous colds on two different continents. Eerie dedadeeda etc

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate! I can't believe the new Dan. Sweet as - I actually don't think I'd recognise him. Hey, chica, you'd better be heading to Maryna's b-day bash this weekend. Hello, dressups.

Thanks for updating your blog - I'm less depressed now.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home