Neko

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...


Today would be a perfect beach day, but alas I'm stuck in the office...not doing much of anything. Now, I hear many people point out that I shouldn't complain that I have nothing to do, but, seriously, It's one of my worsts....I hate wasting time and sitting around doing nothing, even If I'm getting paid for it. Even if there is free internet. I just keep thinking of all the photographs I could be out there taking (although admittedly 1pm in Africa means the light is way too harsh for anything decent...although maybe for pinhole shots...? but I digress). I could go to the fabric store and choose fabric to reupholster the cheap nasty chairs I am going to buy from...somewhere and fix up for the apartment I am going to have... eventually.

It doesn't hurt that it's hot, I'm not all that motivated ( I have senioritis...only 3 working days left till the new job!). Also, and this is kind of a biggie, the phone keeps ringing (hate the phone) and I keep hitting the caps lock. I'll say one thing for Japan, they sure know how to to make a keyboard with an accident-proof caps lock. And lady socks. And Uniqlo.

but again, I digress.

Anyway when I get stuck indoors workin' on nothin' like this, my brain atrophies... and then when something comes up, I just can't cope. I'd rather be busy and stressed all day than bored. Does this make me a type A?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home