Neko

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Excuse me, Might I Drool Here Briefly?


I would just like to say that Orlando Bloom is as cute as a button. Or even, say, a flopsy-forward-eared bunny. I just want to pinch his little cheeks and make unintelligible "boogowoogobobumumu" noises. I can't help it: he was once my favourite elf. Did you see all that arrow-slinging? Top-notch. I want a little Orlando to keep in my handbag: I'd feed him nuts and popcorn and buy designer teensy outfits for him. But also I'd like a full-sized version too. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Woof!

My hormones are all raging today. Goodness.


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already have a little orlando in my handbag. he runs on duracell.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk....as soon as i perfect my shrinking spell, i'll get him for you for your b-day!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of a button?

5:23 PM  
Blogger Betenoir said...

A little pink skull one, like on Princess radi's Emily Strange cardi.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now would be a bad time to tell you that I was once (---) <- this close to Orlando AND he smiled and nodded at me in a totally-acknowledging-my-presence-kind-of-way, right? And he's yummy scrummy in real life, full-size version, too.
I love that day in my life.
God Bless the Fuji Rock Festival.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Betenoir said...

Chelle: you're right. I'm dead jealous. But at least you've confirmed his real-life scrumminess, so that's good.

8:54 AM  
Blogger I are wearing the jean pant said...

O my god. I have the Legolas figurine. I share the sentiment for Orlando. Muchly. And yes, the arrow slinging...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home