Neko

Friday, March 02, 2007

Some Days are weirder than others.


On the days that I don't feel like being at work, I do weird things to entertain myself. today I have:

  • annoyed and intrigued most of the office by asking the unanswerable: "how and where do the staplers go in the copier? what if they run out?" Cue Jocelyn and I taking apart the machine in an attempt to find the source of the stapley goodness. No luck, but I found the pack of spare staples. copier staples have no bends. how cool is that?!!!?
  • caught a falling phone book, and reacted by growling and making claw hands, and yelling:" reflexes of a cat!!!!!!". The volunteer did not think that was amusing, but it's not my fault she has no sense of humour.
  • stood silently by Jocelyn's desk until she noticed me. raised my eyebrows. then walked away.
  • answered everyone's "can you do me a favour" by saying "no. no i don't feel like it".
  • Gone online window shopping. Does anyone want to buy me some sweet Cons? I'm a size 5 ½.
sigh. 1 Hour 5 mins till I'm free. why is the shortest day also the longest?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Lurie said...

another cool thing to do is to put tape over the optical reader of the mouse (or remove the ball). hours of entertainment.

i was all ready to put in my credit card details, but they didn't have a 5½, will a 5 do? :)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possession is nine tenths of the law.
Can't help with the shoes, but how about one of the "Customers who bought this also bought..." products? Would you prefer the Ghd Thermal Protector Dry Hair Iron Oil - Step 2, the Humming Bird Necklace in the style of Thandie Newton, or the Flexees Waistnipper Brief (non-returnable)?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home