Neko

Friday, February 10, 2006

For Today I will be a Grumpy.


Man. Ever have one of those days where you're irrationally angry and grumpy for no apparent reason? Yeah, today was one of those days. I guess I could be premenstrual. A bit early, but that's to be expected. Anyway, I totally was lacking patience with the ichinenseis, but dude, they were just being... I dunno, immovable and resisting change!!! As per usual! I am normally way more patient with them than the JTE's (especially at Hombetsu) but Gah. Today, no.

Maybe it's repressed anger. hahaha. Do I have repressed anger? You betcha. But not towards my students. My feelings towards them are usually pretty straightforward: they're pretty good kids once you get used to the apathy and/or goofing around.

Maybe it's cos I'm stressed about the whole money situation. But then again I always am, and have never taken it out on the students. Well, I don't think so.

Maybe it's cos I'm not going to Yuki matsuri this weekend, and everybody else is.. And it looks to be quite a party. Mind you; it'll be just more of the same HAJET bullshit--- everybody getting drunk and talking shit and pairing off and blah blah blah. Rehearsal weekends are way more fun, less expensive and involve fewer hangovers.

*sigh*

Also I find myself writing the Fibonnaci Sequence out compulsively at random moments. I do not get this latest weirdness. I am so totally not a math geek*... I hated high school math. I got a "g" for an exam in 9th grade... And I didn't even know that was possible.

*although I fully admit to being a common-or-garden-variety geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home