Neko

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Year Two.

So, I got my second official certificate stating that I am an employee at my school, and, as with the last one, they dropped the last letter from my name. At this point I am so inured to it I don't even notice anymore. Although it's pretty astounding to me to think that I've been here a year already, and that I am halfway through. Part of me is already starting to count down ("364 days to go...") and the other part is panicking a bit at how quickly its gone and how soon I'll have to go back to real life.

Real life. eugh.

Anyway, year two look set to be a doozy, what with the mumsicle coming for a whole month (and a whole week of tourism, yay!), welcome parties for the newbies (who have become universally known as the "fresh meat" which is somewhat disturbing yet totally apt), another 5 months in which I must use the opportunity to snowboard (or at least go watch snowboarding, honestly I'm a saddo), either Thailand or London for xmas, midyear conference (in December, because that's so totally the midyear), snow festival, golden week, shopping, enkais, nijikais,sankais, park golf, pachinko... So much to do, so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home